Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween 2010

Last weekend I went to the Cornbelly's Corn Maze at Thanksgiving Point. It was awesome. The maze was fun, we tried to get lost and actually did. Then we walked around and looked at the awesome things we could do. They had a pretty legit set up. I quite enjoyed it. I went with Sarah Brutsch from Bend, Marcus also from Oregon but not Bend, and Derek from my ward. It was a good maze and I think everyone had a decently fun time haha.






For the Halloween dance Jamie dressed up as Flo, the Progressive girl, and I dressed up as a fairy. The pictures don't do the amount of makeup/sparkles I was wearing justice. One of the straps on my dress ended up breaking, oh well that's just what happens at a dance haha







At work on Friday we dressed up as bugs.

3 comments:

Cory and Melissa said...

You are such a beautiful fairy! I love you and I'm glad you had fun!

Maria Bone said...

Great fairy and Flo!

Unknown said...

You guys are so cute! I Love Halloween!!!