Thursday, March 22, 2012

One of Those Realizations

Today I was listening to Wicked Radio on Pandora (I highly suggest this station!) But a song came on that my initial reaction was "ew what is this?" Then I realized it was "All That Jazz" from the musical Chicago. I recognized it because in Woman's Ensemble my freshman year Jacot wanted us to sing that song. We had learned it but the girls were getting way to carried away with it and making it WAY to sexual for a group of high schoolers. Thankfully Lauren Gardemann was in there or I wouldn't have said anything. I was just realizing that I am so grateful for the friends I've had that were stronger in the church and better at standing up to people for what we believed. Thank you friends and family that have gotten me to where I am today.

Also just want to point out the song that came on after was "Do Re Mi" from the Sound of Music... TOTALLY different memories with that one haha.

No comments: