Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Long time...





SO a lot has happened since the last time I blogged... it was in July...It's been two months. shoot. Well I have a lot to catch up on.





July was my birthday and Brandon and I celebrated by going to get sushi YUM then we just relaxed and watched a movie together. My roommate Jenny decorated our house too it was really sweet. Oh Brandon also got me flowers. I got a REALLY cool present from my parents. (just kidding I'm paying them back...) but on my birthday we bought two plane tickets to go to Bend. Um my old roommate Britni left on her mission :-( Sad day! I miss her a lot already she was so fun to have around the apartment but don't worry I'm still writing her! (random fact saw her best friend in the temple a couple weeks ago when I went to do baptisms) But even though she's gone I still have one amazing roommate and we do TONS together. In July we hung out with the "sexy six" or "fab five" however many of us were there at the moment. We went to Trafalga and Llama fest. Llamas are disgusting creatures... OH also exciting one of my best friends Kennedy came home from college and we have lived it up since she's been home. The first weekend she was home we went to this REALLY cool thing at the Riverwoods it was called Taste of the Valley. They had like 20 restaurants from Provo/Orem and they had small samples of their food. It was like 10 bucks but so worth it. We were STUFFED by the end of it and got tons of coupons! I also went on a REALLY REALLY REALLY fun group date with Jamie and her friend Mason. We went to Color Me Mine and I made an awesome plate! And to bring my month to a close Rob came home! (rob is one of my friends from the BC we are basically bffs forever) But he finally came home from California and we celebrated my birthday the last day of the month. It was wonderful we got appetizers from Cheesecake Factory and TWO slices of cheesecake (horrible idea don't do it) then we went to a museum and the international peace gardens. Rob is awesome. He is basically the best for birthdays.

Overall a great month! Now the debate...do I write about August...
These are two of the flowers Brandon got me. LOVED them

Jenny and I at Trafalga

Creepy Freaking Creatures
Fab Five at Llama Fest


At Color me Mine. Can we just talk about how handsome Brandon is love him
 
Rob and me at the Gardens
Kennedy and I at Taste of the Valley

No comments: