Thursday, August 21, 2008

My First Blog

Well seems to me that having a blog is pretty popular. So I thought I'd get one and tell you all about how things are going here in Utah.
I move into my new apartment in less than a week. I am so excited. I'm excited to move in so I can meet people and have friends here. I'm so excited to have roommates. At first I wasn't so sure about it but after living here for two months and not making many friends other than my sister's married friends I'm excited to know people closer to my age and single. :-) I met a couple of my roommates and they seem to be pretty cool people. I'm sad Cari's moving out though she's a really nice person.
I'm still working at JoAnns but praying for another job because they don't give me very good hours. Then when I do get hours I end up sick and go home early. I don't really enjoy the job. They're bad employers I think. They're hiring more people now and they only give me like 16 hours a week and I gave them an open schedule.

My car is being a little weird. We took it to the shop and they said it's fine now but it doesn't sound fine. So I guess it's going to the doctor again. :-(

Last Wednesday I had the privilege of getting my wisdom teeth out. It really wasn't bad at all. I'm pretty sure the laughing gas didn't do anything. And it smelled kinda funny. But I didn't feel anything which is really good. :-) I am so lucky that my mom was in town when it happened because Lauren was absolutely zero help. The only thing she did is laugh at me when i drooled and didn't feel anything and when I puked in her sink she cleaned it like two seconds after i was done. I think she is just really nervous about getting hers out on Monday. But then it's my turn to make fun of her. What's most annoying about not having my wisdom teeth are the four holes in my mouth. Well only three one was stitched up. But I only have another week of that. :-)

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Way to follow the crowd! Nice pictures!

Pretty sure I would have gotten sick if I went to the dentist appointment with you.