Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloweeeeeeeen

Well this weekend was pretty fun!
Friday we went to the stake dance. It was pretty sweet! There were way more people there this year than last year. There was even a mechanical bull! SWEEEEEET
This year was super exciting because we went as the 7 deadly sins. Awesome right? And I'm so surprised it turned out really well. Now as you guessed it is time for pictures

Aubs getting ready
6 girls getting ready in one room...good thing our closets are mirrors
"You need more blush"
Claytin is the cutest little thing ever!

Everyone from left to right.
Carrie-Pride Me-Greed Melissa-Envy Angilyn-Gluttony Ariel-Wrath Emily-Lust Aubrey-Sloth
Envy and Pride

I had no idea how a greedy person would pose...
Claytin LOVED the jewelry
This was my favorite part of my outfit. I made a bow out of my fake money.
Pride
Sloth
Gluttony.... LOVED HER BUTT
Mels looked hottttttt

Seriously look at her. What a beautiful girl.
Wrath

The Mechanical Bull. This is my friend Niko riding it
One of my friends Brian riding the bull.
The best part of the dance was seeing how creative other people were. Here are a few of the awesome costumes we saw.
Tetris pieces...seriously awesome
They did all fit together
Seriously who would have thought of this "God's gift to Women" funny people

Saturday was pretty good too. Not as much fun. But still fun. i went to work and dressed up. I wore the Cave Woman outfit from Jazz Choir a couple years ago. It seems to work well. Amazingly my hair mostly stayed teased the whole shift. I just looked a little funny because I had to have a headband on to keep my hair contained. :-)


Saturday night I went and spent some time with my friend's Hayley and Niko (Nick). We went to South Jordan and we met Hayley's parents and then we went to the Stepfather. Seriously scary movie... But it's good. I thought it was so funny but Hayley's dad had Nick write his name on a shotgun shell. So once they left I took a picture of it... It's sweet.






2 comments:

Maria Bone said...

THAT IS THE BEST BOW EVER!!!!

Cory and Melissa said...

I LOVED our costumes! We ALL look so hott!