Monday, May 10, 2010

Life is good

So I moved into my new apartment two weeks ago and since then my life feels like it's slowed down a lot. Without my old roommates to hang out with all the time life is a little boring and I see Lauren A LOT. Not that it's a bad thing... But my new roommates are cool. There is Melanie who is 18 and from an area by Spokane Washington. Melanie is going to hair school at Marinello. Then there is Jamie who is also 18 and she's from Utah...Saratoga Springs I think. Jamie goes to Snow College but she's up in Provo for the summer.
So we get along and we do things together. It's fun but we don't do as much as my old apartment. I feel like it's empty with only three girls. Like at Raintree there was almost always two people home but here I can be home alone for hours on end. BORING.
But that wasn't the point of my blog... yesterday I actually had a lot of fun. It was mother's day and I was giving a talk in sacrament meeting. That was not the fun part... after church I went over to Sarah Brutsch's house. It was way fun we just ate yummy treats and played games. And I got to use some crazy energy that I had built up since I didn't care how they judged me because I knew I'd probably never see them again haha. Towards the end I was out of energy and SUPER pooped so I came home and Melanie was asleep and Jamie was at home so I just went for a walk around the complex because it was a nice night. Then I went to ward prayer.
It doesn't sound like much for a day but it was really fun and I enjoyed seeing Sarah again. She's really fun to be around and I feel like we should play more but for some reason we don't. :-(

1 comment:

Cory and Melissa said...

I'm glad that you like your new roommates and that things are working out for you. Love ya