1. Go to church at least 3 times a month...and stay for more than one hour... I know it sounds super easy and whatever but since I've gotten my new calling my church attendance has gone way down. I don't like leading music so if I'm not there I'm not expected to and so it's not my problem to deal with. But I should go and I should learn to love my calling...I miss being in charge of activities it was way better than music.
2. Do all the things I'm supposed to, all those SMA's, read scriptures, pray morning and night, the things I do occasionally but have never made a habit of.
3. Prepare myself to go to the temple, SURPRISE this past year has been a debate and I haven't told many people but I've been trying to decide to go on a mission, my answer changes daily but I should at least be getting ready to and living so I can if I decide I do want to when July rolls around.
4. People used to say I had a special glow or light in my eyes, for some reason I didn't like that and wanted people to like other parts of me. Now I'm realizing those parts are not the parts I want people to focus on, I want them to think I have the special light and the kind heart...I judge too much, I need to stop.
1. Figure out what I actually want to do with my life!!
2. Keep getting A's.
3. Learn to do my homework a few days in advance...not just the night before.
4. Find a good school I want to go to.
1. Play Wii Fit/Just Dance everyday.
2. Eat right.
3. Grow my hair out to donate it again.
4. Lose Weight (see number 1 and 2)