Tuesday, February 10, 2009

SP^RK




Tonight was so exciting Cassie invited me to go with her sister to Spark. A new restaurant and lounge in Provo. They have way good (and really expensive) food along with non-alcoholic drinks. I enjoyed an Apple Martini which resembled cold apple cider. I also got journey’s caribbean crème | piña colada-like cream soda. Then at the end of the night I got a Strawberry Lemonade. It was very very very good.

Cassie and I drinking our yummy drinks


Journey Caribbean Creme


Steak mmm


Sweet Light


Even sweeter wall paper


Lookin goooooood ;-)


Cassie can be flyyyyyy


The cherry wasn't really black but the camera thought so


Apple Martini



1 comment:

Lauren said...

Looks like you may have found another place for a lunch date. Mom would love this place. I think they have free Mango Mojitos tonight.