Thursday, July 21, 2011

What now?

Can someone please just tell me what to do with my life?

Current options are:

Go to UVU and study: culinary, psychology, music, ANYTHING

Mission

Move to another school

Move to Salt Lake and continue at LDSBC in a new atmosphere

Find a new job


I am at a loss for life right now. I've been praying studying my PB but I have nothing. I don't know what I want to do or anything. I'm meeting with my bishop soon to talk about the mission option but honestly it scares the crap out of me to be away from Lauren.

3 comments:

Kaylee said...

Um, don't leave me...Ok, maybe for a mission, but that's the only exception.

Lauren said...

hahaha I love that I'm your reason for staying ;-)

I vote you go to school part-time while keeping your job. Take some GEs and some fun classes and see what you enjoy. Then, if you're really motivated you can cut down on work hours and do more school... or go on a mission.

Cory and Melissa said...

Remember how you always told me that you thought I would be a great missionary. Well I think you would be great too. You'll figure out what you need to do. Just start in a direction that you feel you want and Heavenly Father will direct you from there. We usually have to take the first step for Him to lead us but once we do He'll make sure the path is the right one. You'll be great! Love ya.