Wednesday, April 25, 2012

The Lucky One

So tonight I went and saw a chick flick. Yes I know so bad for me because I'm ALWAYS getting down on myself... And chick flicks where everyone is perfect and in love and happy and awesome don't help at all... To add to my pity one of my friends told me he's getting engaged soon and I was like oh yay I am all alone forever and ever. I hate feeling like this. I know I'm a great girl and mr perfect will come alone eventually and I'm only 21 and I shouldn't stress about it but seriously...when EVERYONE around you (even the really ugly horrible people) are getting engaged or at least have significant others I can't help but feel bad for myself and wonder if there really is something wrong with me that I should be fixing...

I hate Provo occasionally...

No comments: