Wednesday, May 28, 2014

End of an Era

Unfortunately yesterday my time at Utah Valley Pediatrics came to an end. I knew it needed to happen but I didn't know when I would get the courage to do it. Robert and I had been playing what if games all weekend. Basically different scenarios that could happen at work and I told him if one happened I would quit. So yesterday I did. It was emotional leaving all the friends I made there and the awesome doctors I worked for but I needed to stand up for myself and do what I knew I needed to do. I turned in my two weeks requested to use the last of my vacation hours and got all my shifts covered for the next two weeks.  Crazy right?
I turned in a few applications yesterday and got called back within an hour for an interview. Today I turned in a few more and I have at least two interviews a day until Tuesday! I'm kinda enjoying not having a job. It is a break from the stress but let's be honest I'll get bored if I don't get a new job asap.
Let's all be excited for the new chapter in my life!!

No comments: