Sunday, February 10, 2013

Shake Day 1



So yesterday I told you about my breakfast and lunch shakes. They were delicious. I'll tell you again what I had though.


Peanut Butter Banana Shake
1 T Natural Peanut Butter
1/2 VERY ripe banana (I keep them frozen after they go brown)
1 Scoop IsaLean Vanilla Shake
4 Cubes Ice
1/2 Cup Purified Water

Chocolate Cookie Shake (This one was a little off the diet....)
1 T Biscoff Spread
1 Milk Chocolate IsaDelight
1 Scoop IsaLean Vanilla
6 Cubes Ice
1/2 Cup Purified Water

Both were super delicious!

Later that day I went to the dinosaur museum with Ali, Lauren and Aidan. We walked around for a couple hours then Ali and I went to the Harvest Restaurant at Thanksgiving Point. Oh my gosh that place was delicious. There's a groupon for 2 tickets to the museum and a $50 gift card to the restaurant. It was totally worth it. Once again I went a little off diet because we were on a fancy date. Our dinner came with a miniloaf of wheat bread...so I had a couple slices of that. Ali ALWAYS has to have an appetizer so we go the flatbread. It had spinach, sun dried tomatoes, grilled chicken and pesto. I only had a couple piece because Ali really liked it. I had a spinach salad with strawberries, candies pecans, gorgonzola and strawberry-balsamic vinaigrette. For my main course (this is where it gets bad) I had a pork chop, sauteed vegetables and mashed potatoes. In my defense I only had one pork chop and I ate lots of the veggies and only a couple bites of the mashed potatoes. Then came dessert... we got it on the house because the waiter rang in our appetizer wrong... so we had chocolate cake with raspberry chocolate truffle filling. OH MY GOSH it was amazing. Probably the best chocolate cake I've ever had (and I've had my fair share of cake)

So not the best DIET day but I only gained back .8 pounds so I'd say it was fine. I just learned if I eat in moderation then all is well. I didn't work out yesterday which I really wanted to but I was going crazy with church (we're doing a broadway review and my ward is dancing to Grease so I went and practiced that) then I had an Isagenix meeting, then I had my date. So I didn't have time. Maybe this week. I'm looking forward to running again. I just got so burnt out because I HAD to run. It wasn't a choice anymore. Now that I can do it for fun it's something I desire.

Anyway that is Isagenix day 3 of the diet and shake day 1 for me.

No comments: