Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Shake Day 2 and 3

Oh my gosh TODAY I WILL stick to the diet. Lets just say I've been doing my own thing. Thankfully I haven't gained more back but I will stick to it. What's the point in dieting if it's just going to come back. Stupid Adrienne.

Anyway Shake Day 2 was hard because I wanted to eat my leftovers AND I was having people over for dinner...So instead of just sucking it up and only eating one meal I ate two...Ugh dumb. So I had my shake with banana for breakfast, then I had my leftovers for lunch and for dinner I had some pizza. Oh not smart. On the bright side I ate A LOT of veggies.

Shake Day 3 was equally bad because people brought be free food twice...and being a poor college student you can't turn down free food. The first free meal was from Olive Garden. I ate a lot of salad with little dressing some chicken and some pasta. I kept it pretty reasonable there. Then for dinner I had a slice of pizza. Just one though! That's good right?!

Today is Shake Day 4. I have class from 2:30-8. I don't know what I'm going to do. I could just make the shake without ice and drink it that way or have my meal be during that time. Maybe buy a Jamba Juice (one of the lighter choice options) I don't know. We'll see what I do!


No comments: