Saturday, February 16, 2013

Shake Day 4, 5, 6 and 7

Alright so Shake Day 4 I had class. (I should have blogged sooner I don't really remember much....oops) So  ooo Oh I remember! I didn't have a shake that day. I went to Chili's with my friend around 11:30 and I wasn't hungry the rest of the day so I didn't eat. When I was at Chili's I ordered off of their lighter menu so I only had about 600 calories... Don't do this regularly....

Shake Day 5 I had two of my yummy banana shakes. I ate some snacks at work (CURSE YOU SNACK DRAWER!!!) Gardettos and a Reeses heart. Then for dinner I made heart shaped pasta with red sauce and we had a spinach salad with a white vinaigrette. I twas DELICIOUS! Oh I also went running. I did 3 miles in 40 minutes. I was very very proud of myself. Mostly because that was the first time I'd gone running in a few weeks.

Shake Day 6 is also known as Valentines Day. I had 2 shakes. My breakfast one had an apple and some cinnamon in it. I didn't like the texture so I only drank half. Then my lunch one had an IsaDelight in it. Dinner was unhealthy. I got a thin crust veggie pizza from Nicolitalia and a Caesar salad. I ate more of that than I should have. And to top that off I had a few chocolate covered strawberries... DELICIOUS

Shake Day 7 (I know I got carried away with shake days but I couldn't do cleanse days. I'm going to be doing shake days for a while....) I had a chocolate covered strawberry shake for breakfast....Hahaha lets not talk about it. Then I had a banana peanut butter shake for lunch. Dinner I had one slice of my pizza. I finished my Caesar Salad as a snack and that was my day.

Today I'm going to fail because I'm going to Cheesecake Factory...Oops But I'm also going hunting so I'm going to be walking around a lot. Maybe it will equal out.

No comments: